Friday, May 20, 2011

Gravity Ten Twenty Review


My black and tan that's blacker than tan; they said it was a problem with the nitro.
Place looks good, with 3 big garage doors to open on nice days and a 180 view of FCB bottling line.



Sean liked his burger with blue cheese, of course he would. His side of polenta fries came with marinara sauce which was kinda boring and would have been better with something else.

My fish n chips: Batter was perfect, not super thick and really crispy. Needed more drain time cause they were way to greasy. The fish itself didn't seem seasoned before they battered it either. The fennel orange salad was a complete surprise in how good it was. I am craving more now. Lastly, the potatoes needed salt but for those who know me everything does and the fancier the better. Table salt should be banned, I'll write more on that sometime.

I'll probably go back, so go check Gravity out since new places in Fort Collins have a short life span.
Ladies Room Door

No comments:

Post a Comment