Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Drinks at Coopersmith's

Love that these guys make their own hard cider. Every year a little different and that's part the fun. Yummy! The Ninja decided to gets a cider too!


Friends joining us gets a Copper but  he misses the Bourbon Stout, he says it was the best. The Copper had a woody taste, like you poured the drink on the bar and slurped it off. Don't ask how I know what that tastes like.  ;)




Decided to eat after all. I had pub fries with the artichoke cheese dip, Sean and Jeff a burger and Fish and Chips for Marie. The food is always good here I don't even think it needs reviewing. If you've never gone go you will like something.
All in all, a much needed after work drink.







Whats with the huge ladle? I don't know. We saw it in the brew room and it was big and we liked it. So I took a picture of it. I think you will like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment